Drivers Education Online: This option is given to teens that don't have the time to spend in a classroom. They can complete the course in their own time (24/7). This course will also give teens the knowledge they need to understand the rules of the road and to pass the DMV written test. Once completed, we will mail you 1 certificate.
Drivers Training: also known as Behind the Wheel Training, consists of three, 2-hour, behind the wheel lessons (6 hours total). These lessons are 1 on 1 with the instructor. This will give them the skills and knowledge to be safe drivers, and be able to get their license. Once completed, we will issue a certificate of completion:
*To get packages information & prices click on your city:
1. Complete 30 hours of Drivers Education and receive your certificates from Apolo Driving School.
2. Go to DMV, take your picture, take your written test and receive your permit. (By law you must wait 6 months before you can get your license.)
3. You must let your instructor know you have received your permit. (818)891-5522 or (818)779-0021.
4. While you are waiting 6 months, you must complete Behind the Wheel Training with your instructor and you will receive a certificate from us. You must also complete 50 hours of training with your parents, 40 hours during the day and 10 hours at night.
5. Once you have completed all your requirements, you have your certificates and you have had your permit for 6 months, make your appointment at the DMV so you can go and take your Driving Test.
6. Go to the DMV the day of your appointment, take your Driving Test pass it and receive your Drivers License!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You will now have your License, take care of it and DRIVE SAFELY!!!!!